276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aramis Devin Eau de Cologne - 100 ml

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Devin has more of a kind of fresh, green smell to my nose and has a whole bunch of meadowy notes judiciously included for good measure.

In the opening, I get a lot of bitter green notes and oakmoss, but it's not as piney as I expected from the comparisons with Yatagan. I live in Ireland and grew up in a semi-rural area, I currently live in a city center and like to put this on after getting back in from a days work, like I'm reconnecting with my roots and back where I grew up. anyways, the Devin was there, and the counter door was open, so i had to take it out and spray a squirt on the back of my hand. As a man in my mid-30s, I'd enjoy wearing this for days out in the country, but I'd also find it extremely sexy on a woman.There's some flowery smells here and there, namely a carnation, which is more like the green leaves and shrubs around carnation flowers. Eventually, the pine needs scent comes through a little, and for many hours later the leather and oakmoss notes lingered. The young lady assisting me stretched the rules and gave me a set that was supposed to be a GWP with a different purchase (she made an empathetic comment about understanding what "just starting out" was like).

Devin notes consist of aldehydes orange artemisia lavender galbanum bergamot lemon carnation cinnamon jasmine caraway pine tree needles labdanum leather amber patchouli musk oakmoss and cedar. The breeze brings the scent of wet vegetation and the perfume of flowers like wisteria, jasmine and honeysuckle.it settles down and the carnation and others flowers start coming in all the way until the dry down making it a kind of green/floral. Note: The pros and cons listed on this page have been generated using the artificial intelligence system, which analyzes product reviews submitted by our members. Like Polo, there is the strong suggestion of an earthy complexity churning underneath: cinnamon bark adds texture and dissonance, for instance, while caraway is a little sweaty and patchouli, as ever, offers its spadeful of mushroomy humus.

EDIT: Got myself a full bottle from Notino, and sadly I suspect it may have suffered from a reformulation. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).For me the opening is young, citrusy, fresh, cheeky, spicy, but the ending is more relaxed, leisurely, calm and woodsy.

I have used this product for many years and it never fails to draw comments-like whats that you are wearing.They definitely don't make them like this anymore, and depending on your personal tastes that may be for better or for worse. I need to spend a little more time with Cabochard, but I feel Devin is bit more timeless somehow, while Cabochard does feel a bit stuck in the past due to old school feeling aldehydes and florals. I love colognes from this era 70's because they remind me of my father and his friends with their traditional smoky tobacco or green woods kind of smell. This gives modern day Devin, a far cry from the Dude of the late 1970s that he once was, a cheap feel and some would say, diminishes the legacy of a classic Aramis creation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment