276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Canon EF 17-40 mm f/4.0 L USM Ultra-Wide Angle Canon EF Zoom Lens - Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

FINRA is considering whether further rulemaking is necessary to more closely align FINRA Rule 3310 with FinCEN's CDD Rule in light of the now-codified fifth pillar requirement for firms' AML programs. If the 50mm is not the f1.8 STM version then sell it, but if it is the STM version I would definitely keep it. And he took his staff in his hand, and chose him five smooth stones out of the brook, and put them in a shepherd's bag which he had, even in a scrip; and his sling was in his hand: and he drew near to the Philistine. Typically my 5D focuses this lens a quarter-inch (5mm) behind the intended subject. At f/8 as shown in the top example there's so little depth of field that it's obvious.

The CDD Rule's requirements with respect to beneficial owners of legal entity customers applies on a prospective basis, that is, only with respect to legal entity customers that open new accounts from the date of the CDD Rule's implementation. However, a member firm should obtain beneficial ownership information for an existing legal entity customer if, during the course of normal monitoring, it receives information that is needed to assess or reevaluate the risk of the customer. 40 The rubberised zoom and focus rings are quite narrow compared to a lot of newer lens designs, but they are still easy to operate. The zoom control has little resistance and doesn't suffer from zoom creep either, which will please tripod shooters. The focus ring is nicely damped, and as the focus motor's an Ultrasonic one, manual adjustments can be made at any time. There's more to resolving power when it comes to IQ.. I'd bet that 17-40 produces a better image than the 15-45 or the 18-150, L lenses have a Je ne sais quoi about them. Maybe it's contrast, microcontrast, clarity, or whatever you want to call it. Wide open corner sharpness is also relatively good, but as usual, the corners are not as sharp as the center.Eventually, the rumors say that Canon will build a 14-35 f/4.0, and if that turns out to be the case, it will probably be another great wide angle zoom "bargain". But bargains in EF and bargains in RF are two different beasts, and while it will probably be considerably cheaper than the RF 15-35 f/2.8, it will probably still cost an awful lot of money, beyond what most bargain hunters are looking for. It's unlikely you'll ever notice this unless you look for it with deliberately devious tests. For example, here's a typical shot loaded with straight lines that looks great:

This lens does not extend with a very small exception - the objective end lens elements move in/out slightly inside the lens barrel during focusing.

Hello. A new member here, and totally new with the mirrorless scene. I am about to buy the M6m2 soon and I have been thinking about my older lenses. I know they are interchangeable with the adapter. I have D60 body which I am selling but two lenses (50 mm prime and the 17-40 zoom) I might keep. I was wondering whether the 17-40 L zoom would be any good with the M6m2? If taking in to account the portability, quality and overall compatibility? Or does the M lenses cover this zoom area more appropriately? What I mean, brothers and sisters, is that the time is short. ( O) From now on those who have wives should live as if they do not; 30 those who mourn, as if they did not; those who are happy, as if they were not; those who buy something, as if it were not theirs to keep; 31 those who use the things of the world, as if not engrossed in them. For this world in its present form is passing away. ( P) As I'd normally expect for an ultra-wide lens, distortion at 17mm is quite pronounced. Here Imatest recorded 7.46% barrel distortion, which is quite high, but not uncharacteristic for a lens of this type. Unfortunately the curvature increases towards the corners in a non-uniform fashion, which may make it difficult to completely correct the effect in image editing software afterwards. At 40mm very mild pincushion distortion is present. Here Imatest recorded a level of 0.303%, which will be barely noticeable in most cases. Looking for a wide lens and the above looks great value, but I am concerned its an old lens and may not be up to the 45mp sensor. Apochromatic lenses have special lens elements (aspheric, extra-low dispersion etc) to minimize the problem, hence they usually cost more.

And he taketh his staff in his hand, and chooseth for him five smooth stones from the brook, and putteth them in the shepherds' habiliments that he hath, even in the scrip, and his sling is in his hand, and he draweth nigh unto the Philistine.At its closest-focusing-distance of 11" (280mm), the 17-40 L delivers a very respectable maximum magnification of .25x at 40mm. I'll forgo the wider view for an overall larger zoom range, more consistent optical performance and less weight. That said, the 17-40mm isn't very good at it anyway. There tends to be a shift in focus which causes the focus to be behind your intended subject. FinCEN Customer Due Diligence Requirements for Financial Institutions; CDD Rule, 81 FR 29397 (May 11, 2016) (CDD Rule Release); 82 FR 45182 (September 28, 2017) (making technical correcting amendments to the final CDD Rule published on May 11, 2016). FinCEN is authorized to impose AML program requirements on financial institutions and to require financial institutions to maintain procedures to ensure compliance with the BSA and associated regulations. 31 U.S.C. 5318(h)(2) and (a)(2). The CDD Rule is the result of the rulemaking process FinCEN initiated in March 2012. See 77 FR 13046 (March 5, 2012) (Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking) and 79 FR 45151 (August 4, 2014) (Notice of Proposed Rulemaking).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment